Provided your organization has a current license of any C Tech software product, you may submit a technical support request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NOTE: emails received from generic domains (e.g. gmail, hotmail, yahoo, etc.) will receive low priority if they are replied to at all.
- We cannot confirm your identity or qualifications to receive technical support if you do not use a company specific domain such as email@example.com
- All working Enterprise (Premier Program) licenses are by definition current since they are annual subscriptions.
- All purchased software comes with one year of technical support and software updates. After the first year, you must purchase annual maintenance in order to qualify to receive technical support.
- Please provide a comprehensive description of the tech support issue. Be sure to include:
- Your name, organization and telephone number (including extension)
- The software product and version you are running (e.g. Earth Volumetric Studio 2017.6).
- Note that products more than two releases old are not supported.
- If the issue involves crashes or odd behavior include your computer specs and Operating System:
- Dell laptop Inspiron 15-5000 Gaming
- NVIDIA® GTX 1050 Graphics
- 16 Gb RAM
- Windows 10
- If your question relates to a problem with your application, it is generally useful to provide a screenshot of your application window and the viewer (if that is relevant).
- Provide images in JPG or PNG format, not as Word, Excel or PPTX documents.
- Do not send any information which is proprietary or subject to litigation.
- See full restrictions and limitations below.
- Do not send data files unless previously agreed to by C Tech.
- Working with customer’s data is generally not covered under technical support.
If you are not sure if your license is current or know that it is not, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about reinstating your license maintenance.
Restrictions and Limitations
C Tech’s response to technical support requests does not constitute a consulting agreement or confidentiality agreement.
By submitting a technical support request or entering into a consulting agreement with C Tech, Client acknowledges the possibility that C Tech’s existing or future other clients may have disputes with Client or their customers and C Tech will likely not have a mechanism to identify such a conflict. Client agrees that without further notice to Client, C Tech may continue to support existing clients or may undertake in the future to support new clients with respect to providing technical support as described in C Tech’s Software Licensing Agreement.