Provided your organization has a current license of any C Tech software product, you may submit a technical support request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All working Premier Program licenses are by definition current since they are annual subscriptions.
- All purchased software comes with one year of technical support and software updates. After the first year, you must purchase annual maintenance in order to qualify to receive technical support.
- Please provide a comprehensive description of the tech support issue. Be sure to include:
- Your name, organization and telephone number (including extension)
- The software product and version you are running (e.g. MVS Version 9.93). Note that products more than two releases old are not supported.
- If the issue involves crashes or odd behavior include your computer type and Operating System version (e.g. Dell laptop running Windows 7 – 64 bit)
- If your question relates to a problem with your application, it is generally useful to provide a screenshot of your application window and the viewer (if that is relevant). Provide images in JPG or PNG format, not as Word documents.
- Do not send any information which is proprietary or subject to litigation. See full restrictions and limitations below.
- Do not send data files unless previously agreed to by C Tech. Working with customer’s data is generally not covered under technical support.
If you are not sure if your license is current or know that it is not, please contact email@example.com to inquire about reinstating your license maintenance.
C Tech’s response to technical support requests does not constitute a consulting agreement or confidentiality agreement.
By submitting a technical support request or entering into a consulting agreement with C Tech, Client acknowledges the possibility that C Tech’s existing or future other clients may have disputes with Client or their customers and C Tech will likely not have a mechanism to identify such a conflict. Client agrees that without further notice to Client, C Tech may continue to support existing clients or may undertake in the future to support new clients with respect to providing technical support as described in C Tech’s Software Licensing Agreement.