For the first time in 15 years C Tech will be holding a 3 day beginner’s class on EVS and MVS on July 24-26, 2013 (Wednesday – Friday). This class will be held in Bellingham, WA.
This class will provide an introduction to EVS and MVS. Hands-on time with a pre-release version of Earth Volumetric Studio will be included. Students can arrive with no experience. However, we strongly recommend doing (or at least reading) the first 5 workbooks. The training will cover the most important scope of the workbooks and additional topics such as:
- Preparing and importing data for 3D modeling
- Verifying consistency of data for 3D modeling
- Building geologic models from boring logs
- 2D analytical data estimation
- DrillGuide Analytically Guided Site Assessment
- 3D analytical data estimation with kriging
- Introduction to model optimization
- Volumetric analysis of plumes and ore bodies
- Generating Fence Diagrams and projecting to 2D for incorporation into ArcMap projects
Students completing this class will be able to undertake complex 3D modeling projects on their own and will be able to communicate their 3D data needs to project personnel.
This class is a comprehensive introduction to modeling and each day’s scope will include real-world exercises and homework to be completed the first two evenings. For this reason, students must bring a laptop computer with Administrator Rights to allow software installation. Software and licensing keys will be provided by C Tech during the duration of the class.
The class will be $1,500 per student. Premier customers can use their included training for this class. Premier customers may send four students using just three of their free classes.
Class will start at 8:30 AM and will be 8 hours per day and will end at 4:00 pm on Friday. Please plan all travel accordingly, allowing for drive time to the airport.
We require advance payment to secure a place in a class.
Please contact Reed Copsey at 808-447-9751 or sales [at] ctech.com to secure a spot in the class.