C Tech is pleased to announce the release of EnterVol 1.7 for ArcGIS 10.0, and 1.7.1 for ArcGIS 10.1, which includes a number of enhancements over version 1.6.
New or improved functionality in EnterVol Geology and Geostats includes:
- More 2D Grid creation options, including allowing user specified boundaries or concave hulls
- Dramatic improvements to stability and performance in many routines
- More interpolation options in surface, volume, and stratigraphic models
- Data importing improvements and bug fixes allowing the use of more types of input data
EnterVol Tools also received some significant improvements and new features, including:
- Raster to Volume tool which allows you to create 3D, closed multipatch features directly from two raster datasets
- Labeling for ArcScene, with data driven labels for point and line feature classes.
- Tool to project features, such as data and borings, onto fence diagrams, including fences projected into 2D
EnterVol 1.7 and 1.7.1 can be downloaded at www.client.ctech.com.
For those installing EnterVol for the first time, the software will run for 15 days as a fully functional Trial version.